It is understood that from time to time a product will not perform for our clients. We also understand the symbiotic nature of our relationships with our clients. Mandel Distributors wants to give our clients every opportunity for success. We know that inventory control is one of the most difficult parts of running your retail store. For these reasons, we have designed the Mandel Return Policy to be generous to you, our clients, and fair to us.
Non Damaged Returns
Mandel Distributors will take back any Non-Damaged product if all of the following conditions have been met:
- Product has been merchandised for at least 60 days
- We will define merchandised as received by client no less than 60 days from the time of the request.
- Product, Packaging, and Displays Must Be Undamaged
- Product cannot have any stickers, price tags, or any other promotional markings.
- Product must be unused and be in the condition in which it was received.
- Displays must have all the units and pieces that they came with.
- Products must be in original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Must have been purchased through Mandel Distributors.
- We will not accept returns from other distributors.
- Mandel Distributors must still sell the products.
The purpose of offering clearance pricing is to help move inventory out of our warehouses to bring in new items. For this reason, items sold as clearance, cannot be returned to Mandel Distributors.
Damaged or Defective Returns
Unfortunately, from time to time, product will arrive damaged or have a manufacturer defect. We will take these products back, if the following conditions are met:
- Products with manufacturer defect must be returned within 90 days of delivery
- Damaged products, from shipping, must be reported within 7 days of delivery
Many distributors will charge a “restocking” fee to their clients for taking product back. Mandel Distributors does not charge a restocking fee. We do ask that clients pay for shipping back to the Mandel Distributors warehouses.
Clients wishing to return products will not have to ship back on their shipping account. We will issue a call tag and apply the amount to your credit account.
Return Request Form
We want to make the return process as easy as possible. You can use the convenient form below to request a return. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call our customer service department at: 866-945-0270.
All returns are considered on a case by case basis.
After the product is received into the Mandel Distributors warehouse, it will be inspected. After the product passes inspection, a credit(minus shipping) will be applied to the customer’s account. Once the credit has been issued, the client may use it on their next order.
© COPYRIGHT 2019. MANDEL DISTRIBUTORS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY JOLT
Warning: The E-liquid products contain nicotine, a chemical known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm, Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
Products sold on mandeldsitrbutors.com are not smoking cessation products and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, nor are they intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS